November 12, 2012

Fall Books

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week.!! My family is hosting Thanksgiving dinner for about 60 family members and were super busy getting ready for the big day and having a lot of fun planning. My Mom asked if I would make address books for the family, so needless to say I have been busy creating 25 books. I know a large order but definitely worth it. I'm sure the family will enjoy them especially because I have made them unique to our Italian heritage. I will post a couple of them after Thanksgiving stayed tuned.

With Fall being my all time favorite season, I have some Fall mini scrapbooks available. If your looking for a one of a kind hostess gift for Thanksgiving check these books out and let me know how I can make them unique for your event.

Peace and Happiness to all of you and your families.

Happy Thanksgiving

Laura