June 11, 2015

 Hello Everyone


I hope your summer is kicking off to wonderful adventures ahead. Don't forget the camera to capture all those amazing memories. I too just got back from vacation, and am ready to scrapbook! I know when am I not scrapbooking.  Before going on vacation I made several new mini books, however I did not get them posted prior to leaving, so I am rolling them out today.

My Three Sons

This is a book I designed for my dear friend Jamie. Jamie has 3 sons and they are very much a football and baseball family. I had the idea to showcase her 3 boys at the same age enjoying the same sports, and graduation. You may ask why the pink if this is book is about her sons. Easy, Jamie loves bright colors and pink is one of them.  This is a 12 page, 9 3/4 x 5 1/2  skinny portfolio with pockets and tags. There is plenty of room for Jamie to journal her memories, and add fun facts about the boys. I left room so Jamie can add high school graduation pics of her younger boys  Take a look, aren't Jamie's boys so very handsome!!!

If you are interested in a one of kind special album or portfolio contact me via phone, email or IM on Facebook.